Terms & Conditions
Before starting your regular classes, you must agree to the following terms and conditions and policies including any future amendments (collectively, the "Agreement"):
- If you pay the fee of a month but you could not start your classes of that month, the fee will be refunded.
- Your monthly fee will be taken in advance at first week of each month.
- If you decide to discontinue / stop your classes (due to any reasons) during the month, the fee of that month will not be refunded.
- If you want to hold your classes for any limited period, it is not necessary that you’ll be given same teacher and time after coming back.
- If you want same teacher and time after coming back from vacation, you have to reserve your teacher and time by paying 50% of the tuition fee for that period in advance.
- If you‚ll be absent in any class due to problem at your end, It is not necessary that you‚ll get makeup classes from your teacher. Make up classes will be held for the missed days/lessons, only for classes/lessons that are missed by tutors.
- If the teacher is not available for class, you’ll be given a substitute class by another teacher at class time or by the same teacher at another adjustable time.
- There will be no substitute classes for designated holidays such as Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ulAdha, 9-10 Muharram-ul-Haram, 27th Ramadhan etc.
- Your teacher can be changed on your request, if another teacher is available.
- Your class timing (schedule) can be changed on your request, if another time slot with the same teacher is available.
- School has the right to terminate the enrollment and stop the classes without any further intimation, if you do not pay fee within due dates.
- The Islam School reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
We may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. You should periodically review the most up-to-date version.