QC-01 Basic Qaida for Beginners
Course code: QC-01
This course is designed as the first step into learning Quran. After completion of this course student will be able to identify and pronounce Arabic Alphabets, basic rules, different symbols and connecting the letters. This course establishes the basic ground for understanding and reading Quran correctly.
- Huroof-e-Mufradat (Individual Letters)
- Introduction & Practice of Arabic Alphabets
- Throat letters, Full Mouth, Soft & Sharp letters.
- differentiate in the pronunciation of similar sounding letters
- Compound & Joining Letters.
- Introduction of Short Vowels (Harakat) & Practice.
- Practice of Harakat.
- Introduction of Tanween & Practice (Ghunnah )
- Combine Practice of Haraka & Tanween
- Introduction & Practice of Hroof -e-Maddah.
- Introduction & Practice of Khari Harakat
- Introduction & Practice of Hroof -e-Leen.
- Compound Exercise of Khari Harakat, Hroof-e-Maddah & Hroof-e-Leen
- Introduction & Practice of Sukoon (Jazam) & Letters of Qalqala.
- Exercise of Jazam.
- Rules of Noon Sakin and Tanween (Izhar, Ikhfa).
- Introduction & Practice of Tashdeed, Noon & Meem Mushaddad.
- Exercise of Noon Sakin & Tanween (Idgham and Iqlab).
- The Rules of Meem Sakin Introduction & Practice
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of Laam & Raa Introduction & Practice
- Kinds of MADD & Rules of Big and Small MADD.
- Huroof Muqatta’at.
- Zaid Alif Introduction & Practice.
- Practice of Miscellaneous Rules (Izhar e Mutlaq, Sakta etc)
- Introduction & Practice Rules of Waqf & sign of Waqf